Monday 19 March 2018

Kraftin' Kimmie Kolour Along - Tweetie Pies

Hi Friends! 
Today I did a live colour along in the Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Friends facebook group. I had a lot of fun colouring with you guys and it is always great to get input from you all as I create a card live.


I coloured up this super sweet image from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps called Tweetie Pies. I created another card using this stamp set a month or so ago that I will link HERE

I coloured her using the following Copic markers

Copics:
Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00, E50, R20
Hair - C10, BV09, C5
Bird - B37, B34, B32, C4
Shirt - V99, V95, V93
Pants - C10, C7, C5
Flower/Scarf - YR04, Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11

To finish off my card, I masked off the coloured image and did some ink blending using Cracked Pistachio and Evergreen Bough Distress Inks. I also added a few irridecent sequins.

I hope you liked my card creation for today! Thanks to all who joined me live while I created.

Until Next time - Stephen  

No comments:

Post a Comment