Friday 19 January 2018

Bellariffic Friday - Backdrop

Hi Friends! Its Friday and that means its BellaRiffic Fridays over on the Stamping Bella blog. This weeks challenge is to use any stamp from the Stamp of the Month collection which is anything from the Backdrops collection. Stamping Bella has a wonderful collection of Backdrops that are must haves if you love crating scene cards. 


For the challenge, I used the Tiny Townie Mermaid set and coordinating dies and accented it with the Undersea Backdrop
I coloured everything with my Copic markers and added droplets of Various Ink to create the bubble background. 
I did some basic ink blending on the top layer of my card with Distress Oxides in the colours Faded Jeans and Broken China and then splattered it with water to get that bleached out effect. 

I hope you like my card creation and be sure to check out the Stamping Bella Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team came up with.

Until next time - Stephen 

No comments:

Post a Comment