Wednesday 4 October 2017

Stamp AnnieThing October Release - Day 1




Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's October Release!






Lorelei will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



I am so excited about this months release. I started off by colouring  Lorelei with Copic markers. I then fussy cut her out. 
To create the background, I used my Twinkling H2O watercolours and just spread them on the watercolour card stock and let them do their thing. I added multiple layers of watercolour until I got the look I was looking for. 
I die cut out the foliage and quickly coloured them with my copic markers.
For a finishing touch, I added some Nuvo Drops around her feet and sprinkled prill beads all over it to give the look of pollen. 

See you tomorrow with another preview of the October SAT release.

Until Next Time - Stephen 

1 comment:

  1. Wow !! That's a great card !! I love the dimensional details !!

    ReplyDelete