Monday 16 October 2017

Girls Night with Stamp AnnieThing

Hi Friends! Its my day to post over on the Stamp AnnieThing blog. For todays creation, I made a card featuring two super cute images available at Stamp AnnieThing.
I love making scene cards and I love being able to mix and match different images to create dynamic scene cards. For this card I used Paige - Girls Night as well as Holly - Sweet Dreams
I coloured them both with Copic Markers and fussy cut them out.
To create the background, I raided my pattern paper collection and found two perfect pieces that I could use for the wallpaper as well as the floor for my scene. My room needed a window to help set the scene,  so I took advantage of a window die cut I had and then ink blended a night sky. To finish the card off I added white details with my white gel pen. 


I hope you like my card!
Until next time - Stephen 

2 comments: