Saturday 28 April 2018

Krafty Kolours by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps


I have some super exciting NEWS to share with you today!

You may have heard that Kim over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps has been working on something top secret for the last few months and I can now FINALLY share it with you!!!
Today I am excited to introducing you to.....

Krafty Kolours Inks by Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps!


Full Size Ink Pads

Also available in Mini Ink Cubes

These new inks are a Hybrid ink that combines the best of both dye ink and pigment ink!
- These beauties are acid free, archival and non-fading!

- This ink dries almost instantly on paper and non-porous surfaces and requires a heat set on glossy surfaces and fabric
- They have a raised felt pad that let you stamp any size stamp!
- They give a crisp, bright, non-bleeding impression!
- They come in full sized pads, mini cubes and ink refills!

With these inks you can ink directly, sponge, stencil, watercolour, you can do all sorts of techniques with them AND most exciting….the Krafty Kolours Inks are safe to use with pencils AND alcohol based markers!!
You'll be able to purchase all the large ink pads, mini cubes and refills individually OR in sets at a small discount! PLUS there are TWO brand NEW stamp sets that are from the May release and will ONLY be released as part of the special kits!

Here are the five yummy new ink colour...
Wicked Black
Wicked Black Ink become my new go to black ink for Copic colouring...I especially love how crisp this black ink stamps...it does a beautiful job every time you stamp with it...even those images with very fine lines.

 And now lets look at the yummy new colours...

Purple Pansy

Mermaid Melody

Lovely Lagoon


Raspberry Rose

Here are some simple card projects I created using the Krafty Kolours Inks




For my first card, I stamps elements from the Beautiful Blooms stamp set (available next month) in white pigment ink on Kraft cardstock. Next I stamped the leaves in Lovely Lagoon ink and the flower in Raspberry Rose Ink. I used the Wicked Black ink to stamp out the sentiment.


For my second card I stamped the flowers first in white pigment ink onto Kraft cardstock and then stamped again overtop and slightly off centre using the Krafty Kolours inks. I really liked the effect this gave.


For my last card, I decided to see what would happen if I mixed the Krafty Kolours ink with texture paste and I was successfully able to create texture paste that matched my stamped images.

I really enjoyed playing around with these new inks and am super excited to see what colours come next!! 

Until next time - Stephen 








No comments:

Post a Comment