Friday 16 March 2018

Bellariffic Friday - Succulent Chicks

Hi Friends!
I am here with another Bellariffic Friday post to share with you. This week, I am played around with the Succulent Chicks stamp set from Stamping Bella and created a clean and simple card that anyone can whip up in no time.


I used Copic markers to colour these adorable Chicks and then die cut them out using the coordination Cut It Out dies

Copics
Chicks - YR18, YR16, Y17, Y15, Y13, YR27, YR24
Pots - E18, E19, E17, E15
Succulents - BV02, YG17, YG07, YG03, YG01

Although the stamp set came with a lovely sentiment, I decided to pull a sentiment from the Garden Girl Flower Sentiments stamp set.

To finish off my card, I used a woodgrain background stamp to create my backdrop and matted it on a coordinating card stock. lastly I added a few crystal gems for some extra sparkle and shine.

I hope you enjoyed my card creation for this weeks Bellariffic Friday! Also, be sure to stop by the Stamping Bella blog for more inspiration!

Until next time - Stephen 

No comments:

Post a Comment