Friday 8 December 2017

Stamp AnnieThing December Release - Day 3



Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's December Release!



Katy is available in the store Today along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I said it on wednesday and I will say it again...I can hardly believe this is the last Stamp AnnieThing release of 2017. Having said that, I am so excited to share with you what 2018 has in store. I have seen the stamps for next year and they are by far my favourites to date...if you arnt a member of the SAT Stamp Club yet, I strongly suggest signing up. There is some SUPER exciting things happening next year that you won't want to miss.

I had sun using die cuts, dry embossing, and pattern paper on this card. I feel it adds to the cuteness and whimsy of this super sweet image.




Copics:
Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00, E50, R20
Cat Hat - C10, C8, C6, C4, C2
Hair - E99, YR27, YR24, Y21 
Dress - RV69, RV66, RV63
Stockings - Y02, Y00

I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!

 Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. She’s adorable!! Love the whole look of it and the paw cutout!! Super cute

    ReplyDelete