Thursday 5 October 2017

Stamp AnnieThing October Release - Day 2




Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's October Release!






Eloise will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I played around with a number of mediums to create this very cool textured card. I started by creating the sunburst background using a stencil and Distress Oxide inks...I am really loving those Oxide inks. I then diecut out the mountains as well as the Torii gate and added some gold gel pen accents. To create the foreground, I started by blending gold and bronze Nuvo Mousse directly onto some white card stock. I then pulled out my Tim Holz texture paste and added some champaign Gelato medium to the texture paste to tint it, then applied the texture paste using a stencil.
Eloise was coloured with my Copic markers and Fussy cut out. To finish off the card, I added a few gold sequins to help draw your eye across the card.

See you tomorrow for the last preview of the Stamp Annie October release.

Until next time - Stephen  

2 comments:

  1. That's a great card !! Your background is truly fantastic !! And your coloring character is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! All the layers and dimensions, it’s so cute!

    ReplyDelete