Thursday 3 August 2017

Stamp AnnieThing August Release: Day Two - Sam Game On!



Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's August Release!
This release is ALL ABOUT THE BOYS!!
Remember Sam? He's back and getting his game on!






Sam will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I love creating shaker cards and I thought it would be fun to make a shaker card using Sam - Game On!


I had lots of fun playing around with pattern papers to create this bright and playful card. I feel like this card could be used for any occasion, Congratulations - Birthdays...you name it!



I coloured Sam using the following Copics and cut him out using my Scan N' Cut

Copics:
Skin - E79, E77, E74, E71, E70, E93
Hair - T9, T7, T6, T5, T4, T2
Pants - B99, B97, B95, B93, B91
Shirt - YR18, YR16, YR15
Shoes - YG07, YG05, YG01
Game Controller - T5, T4, T3, T2


I hope you enjoyed our September release!

 Have a great day!

1 comment: