Wednesday, 2 August 2017

Stamp AnnieThing August Release: Day One - Zac Technology



Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's August Release!
This release is ALL ABOUT THE BOYS!!





Zac will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi Friends! Its hard to believe that is August already, I can't believe how fast the Summer has flown by. On the bright side, ITS RELEASE WEEK at Stamp AnnieThing!! I am so excited to share my card creations over the next few days.


I wanted to create a bright, fun, and cheerful card using the super cute Zac - Technology stamp set. I found some patterned paper from a MFT paper pad and pulled my colour pallet from that. I used my Distress Inks to ink blend a rainbow and framed it using a mirrored paper diecut using the Single Stitch Line Rounded Square Frames by MFT (thats a mouth full). I also added some Nuvo drops in various colours for a fun extra touch. I stamped all the word bubbles and abbreviations and cut them out with my Scan n' Cut.



I coloured Zac with my Copics using the following colours. 

Copics:
Skin - E15, E13, E31, E30, E95, E04
Hair - E49, E47, E44, E43
Shirt - V17, V15, V12, B4, B2, B1, YG07, YG05, YG01
Pants - N4, N3, N2, N1
Shoes - B4, B2, B1
Computer - T10, T7, T5, N2


I hope you enjoyed our September release!

 Have a great day!

2 comments: